Donations Impact Innovation
The Downtown Clinic now has:
- a sleep apnea/medical oxygen program
- a fresh food distribution program
- a client community garden area
- access to Crossfit exercise classes
The Downtown Clinic now has wearable technology:
- continuous blood glucose monitors to better understand a client’s diabetes and to improve the speed and efficiency of treatment regimens
- Recently, the Clinic was awarded a grant to address chronic hypertension in individual clients in much the same way.
Donations Impact Service (2018)
- Over 600 Albany County residents received primary and specialty care.
- More than 80 volunteers provided over 4,500 hours of service for the DTC.
- The DTC’s in-house pharmacy dispensed more than 5,200 prescription medications.
- Over 250 individual prescription medications were secured from pharmaceutical companies through our Patient Assistance Program (PAP).
- We sponsored 125 emergency dental services to 100 clinic clients.
- 68 individuals received free vision exams and 28 received free prescription glasses
- The DTC administered 75 flu vaccinations.
Donations Impact Partnerships
In order to succeed in our work, partnerships with out-side agencies is imperative. (See About Us for community partners.) This widespread collaboration allows us to create a unique system of care that is comprehensive and affordable for many.
Of course, none of this is possible without donor support. Your contributions have helped us to expand our services and to continue to provide high quality care. Why donate? BECAUSE YOUR GIFT IMPACTS LIVES!